As well as helping sole traders and partnerships with their Self Assessment Tax Return each year, we can also help with the following :
- Limited Companies – advise on the responsibilities of directors and annual returns
- Bookkeeping – whether you have just set up as sole trader or are a well-established corporation, we are able to offer help with book-keeping. Maintaining accurate and up-to-date accounting records is fundamental to running a successful business
- VAT – we can advise you of the pro’s and con’s of registering for VAT and can complete the registration process for you, and we can prepare and submit your quarterly VAT returns and also send reminders when your VAT is due.
- Business start-ups – we can give you a free consultation to see what needs to be done, after which we can set everything up for you, so you can focus your attention on what you do best and start the pounds rolling in.
- Subcontractors and Contractors – we can register you for the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS).
Have a question? Just ask.